During Term Four Carlton Gardens Primary School is implementing a staged release of our new school management software, Compass School Manager.
Compass School Manager is a Parent Portal providing you with important information on your child and their progress, as well as other features to help you stay informed and communicate with our school.
At this point in time we are only releasing the attendance component of the software. You will be able to see up to date absence information and approve absence and late arrivals
You can access Compass here.
Throughout next year we plan to release other features, which will allow you to:
- Access your child's semester reports
- Access your child's progress reports
- Approve and pay for upcoming excursions
- Pay school fees, charges and contributions online
- Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts)
- Access information regarding upcoming events.
- View the school calendar
- Receive emails from your child’s teacher
- Book Parent/Teacher Conferences
We ask that you login into Compass as soon as possible using your username and password. When you log into Compass you will be asked to update your details. Please ensure that your mobile number and email address are correct, then click ‘Update My Details’